Constructive Eating Construction Toddler Utensils for Kids
Constructive Eating Construction Utensil Set
Constructive Eating was created by parents who wanted to make mealtime more enjoyable for the whole family. Constructive Eating strive to make products that combine fun with function.
These products are all designed to be fun, engaging and encourage children to finish their meals by mixing eating time with a little constructive play.
What little builder wouldn’t love using the Bulldozer Pusher to load food onto their Fork Lift Fork and Front Loader Spoon?
With their true-to-life colour and shape, even the youngest child will have fun with these construction machines. They are rugged and lightweight, making them a must for every meal time.
MAKE MEALS FUN
Make toddler feeding easier with this fun kids cutlery set. Our 3 piece Construction Utensil set - the Fork Lift Toddler Fork, Front Loader Toddler Spoon and Bulldozer Toddler Pusher are designed to work together with the construction dinner plate (sold in separate listing).
BUILDS INDEPENDENCE and SELF CONFIDENCE
Our Constructive Eating utensils set is great for helping children develop their fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and discover their independence during mealtime.
Your kids will gain confidence being able to load their Construction Utensils with tricky foods such as rice, peas and corn, all by themselves!
RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONALS
Many occupational therapists, speech pathologists, and special education teachers use these products to make eating easier and more fun for their students.
NON-TOXIC PREMIUM MATERIALS
The construction kids utensil set are manufactured using premium FDA approved materials which meet local and international standards. The Construction Utensils set are:
- BPA FREE - Does not contain any BPA (Bisphenol A). BPA is used primarily to make specific plastics such as the most common form of polycarbonate. Different plastics are used for all of Constructive Eating's products.
- Phthalate FREE - Does not contain any phthalates. Phthalates are mainly used as plasticisers to soften PVC (polyvinyl chloride). Each product was tested against the presence of six key phthalates (DEHP, DBP, BBP, DIDP, DnOP and DINP) as part of the tests performed by a third party laboratory for the CPSIA and EN71 certification.
- PVC FREE - Does not contain any PVC. PVC is a type of plastic (polyvinyl chloride). Different plastics are used for all of Constructive Eating's products.
- Lead and Paint FREE - Does not contain any lead. Each product was tested against the presence of lead as part of the tests performed by a third party laboratory for the certification.
EASY TO CLEAN
The construction toddler cutlery set for kids is dishwasher safe, to make cleaning easy! It is also microwave safe so you can get dinner ready fast!
PERFECT KIDS GIFTS
This toddler cutlery makes the perfect gifts for kids. The cutlery set kids is perfect for 1st birthday gift for kids, babyshower gifts, boy gifts/girl gifts, baby 1st birthday gift, or a perfect fun gift for toddlers or even older fussy eaters. Suitable and enjoyed by both boys and girls.
Packaging - 25cm x 15.5cm x 7cm (HxWxD)
- Bulldozer Pusher - 11cm x 3cm x 3cm (LxWxD)
- Front Loader Spoon - 15.5cm x 2.5cm x 3cm (LxWxD)
- Fork Lift Fork - 14.5cm x 3cm x 2.5cm (LxWxD)
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you have any issues with this product, please contact us and we will happily refund your money or arrange a replacement.
Grandson loves diggers and had stopped eating so saw these and they have helped getting him eating again and the pusher instead of a knife has been a great help for him getting he’s veg on the spoon
Great product, given as a gift for 2nd birthday boy who loves construction. We r told he won't use any other cutlery because he loves them so much.
this is a cute set but my toddler is fussy. He uses what he can but gets frustrated and still uses his hands. The spoon could be a bit deeper. But overall I think he will get used to it as he gets older. He is 2.
Great for encouraging a truck mad toddler to eat
My grandson absolutely loves them and finally uses cutlery I would recommend them to anyone